Panasonic DMC-GH4 Repair.
Common Problems in Panasonic DMC-GH4
- Memory Card slot is broken or has card stuck in it or will not accept a memory card.
- Pictures with spots or dead pixel.
- The touch panel is not responding.
- Buttons stopped responding.
- Camera is dead, will not power on, power intermittent
- Headphone jack intermittent or has a headphone or other plug broken off in it.
- HDMI output or USB Control is broken or not working
- Camera LCD panel is broken or it is dead or intermittent.
- Electronic viewfinder (EVF) is dead.
- Firmware updates..
- Damage from sand, dust and moisture.
- Error on screen, turn off the camera on screen